Delta Airlines Deals & Policy
Delta Airlines also known as Delta, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia is one of the major airlines of the United States. It controls around 5400 flights on a daily basis. And services 6 continents containing 325 destinations in 52 nations.
Delta Airlines is ranked second among the world’s largest airlines. In terms of the number of passengers, boarding and deboarding, revenue passengers-km flown and fleet size.
Delta Airlines has set up an impeccable statement between its flyers. If you are making plans to fly with Delta Airlines. This article will walk through bookings and reservations, baggage policy, cancellation policy, and Delta customer service.
Delta Flight Services and Features
- You can fly to your destination with ticket classes Basic economy, Main cabin, Delta comfort +, First class, Delta premium select, Delta one.
- Simple and easy booking.
- Delta Airlines always abide by the traveler requirement and serves a world-class range of meals.
- Apart from the meal facility, you get lounge facilities on the basis of your ticket class.
- You can also enjoy in-flight digital entertainment, connect with wi-fi and select various movies, TV channels and enjoy your journey.
- Friendly employees and staffs.
Delta Airlines Reservation
Delta airlines offer affordable bookings, thus you can easily manage your booking with Delta Airlines. You can even win the best deals and offers on its official website.
Below are the steps for flight booking:
- Visit the official website of Delta Airlines.
- Select whether you want one way or round trip.
- You need to select the location of boarding and deboarding.
- Enter the number and names of passengers traveling along with their email id.
- After filling all the details click on the search tab where you will get deals offered by airlines.
You can also contact with Delta Airlines Reservation number for booking details. Delta Airlines offers the best deals on the grounds of the destination you have selected. You can also manage your booking with Skymiles deals. If you are a member of Skymiles then you can use miles to book your tickets under an affordable budget.
- Carry-on baggage policy:
- The carry-on baggage policy of Delta airlines permits 1 carry-on bag and 1 personnel item (purse, briefcase, laptop bag) per passenger fee-free.
- The carry-on bag has a prespecified size limit in terms of size and weight:
- 45 linear inches (22*14*9 in) or 115 centimeters (56*36*23 cm) including handles and wheels.
- You should easily fit into the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you.
- Checked baggage/Hold luggage policy.
- You can carry two bags, a maximum of around 10 bags. In the case of Delta connection maximum of four bags are allowed.
- The maximum weight for your luggage should be around 23 kgs or 50 pounds.
- In terms of dimension (length +width +height) is up to 62 inches or 157 centimeters.
On checked baggage/hold luggage charges will be applied with an increase in the number of bags checked. In the case of overweight and oversized bags fee is applicable. Depending on the category of weight and size.
The cancellation policy of Delta Airlines defined on the basis of several time slots:
- During 24 hours risk-free cancellation period:
- Basic Economy Fare: No charge + Fare difference
- Non- Refundable Ticket: No charge + Fare difference
- Refundable/Flex Ticket: No charge + Fare difference
- After 24 hours risk-free cancellation period:
- Basic Economy Fare: Not permitted
- Non- Refundable Ticket: $200-500 + Fare difference
- Refundable/Flex Ticket: No charge + Fare difference
Delta Airlines provides very smooth services for their clients. You may perform check-in at the following point:
- Online check-in (Web check-in)
- Mobile check-in
- Curbside check-in at the airport
- Self-service check-in point at the airport
- Ticket counter check-in at the airport
Delta Airlines provides you a facility of either carrying or shipping your pet. Carrying or shipping pet charges varies with destination to destination. Pets are allowed on the basis of first-come, first-serve basis. You can also call them in advance for the arrangement of pets on board. Well, few breeds of dogs or cats or other pets are strictly prohibited.
Carry-on pets requirements
- Carry-on kennel dimensions are pre-defined by the airline.
- For domestic destinations, your pet must be at least 10 weeks old.
- Your pet must be 16 weeks old if traveling to US destination and for European nations, it must be 15 weeks old.
- Pet kennel should be easily accommodated in your cabin area.
- Pets in cabin kennel are treated as a single carry-on entity.
Shipping pets requirements
- You need to book a separate reservation from the flight destination. It may also cost any extra surplus charges.
- For domestic shipping of pets via Delta cargo booking cannot be done before 14 days prior to departure.
- Your pet shipping may or may not be booked with your flight. It can be a different flight also.
These are the few pet policy regarding carrying or shipping. You can also visit their official dashboard for more detailed pet policies.
Delta Airlines is famous for its signature service and comfortable amenities. Known for its reliable services, Delta Airlines promotes customer priority first. Several passengers have given positive reviews about its services. So reserve your seat and for further information, you can reach us at 1-888-540-7192.