The Roadrunner email service provider delivers a secure, reliable, and high-speed email service with lots of excellent features. However, sometimes users reported facing Roadrunner Email not working while accessing its Mailbox. Well, the email problems are pretty common, and it can happen due to several reasons, but also can be fixed with ease.
Troubles which can be caused due to Roadrunner Email problems:
So, when you face any kind of difficulty while accessing your email account? Then you don’t need to worry. Because it’s easy to Troubleshoot Roadrunner Email Issues with the simple guidelines mentioned below.
Effectual Steps to Troubleshoot Roadrunner Email Issues,
Follow the below provided effective steps to fix issues within a few minutes.
1.Unable to roadrunner email password reset
If you are unable to roadrunner email password reset, then follow these steps to do it.
- First, go to the Spectrum Webmail page.
- Click on the ‘forgot Email Password?’ option.
- Choose ‘I do not know my email password’
- Now, enter your Roadrunner email address.
- Pick the ‘I’m not a robot’ checkbox. Then pick ‘Submit’.
- If you have not once used the ‘Password Reset Tool’, then you will be requested for your modem’s MAC address. Enter your MAC address, and select ‘Submit’.
- Enter the ‘Answer’ to a security verification question.
- Select ‘Reset Password’, and reset the password. Then a new password is shown.
2.Having Trouble Receiving or Sending Emails
You can follow the below instruction to troubleshoot Roadrunner Email Issues quickly.
- Verify, there is any problem at the Roadrunner’s end, which means the server goes down or not.
- Verify that your internet network connection is working correctly.
- Verify that their sufficient storage space is available in your Roadrunner email account to lodge incoming and outgoing email messages.
- Ensure that you have configured the Roadrunner email account with correct IMAP/POP settings if you are accessing your account on a third-party email client.
3. Trouble Configuring Additional Email Accounts
- Go to the ‘Subscriber Self Care’ page of Roadrunner. Then login into your Roadrunner Email account by entering credentials.
- Hit on the “Create New Sub User” option and fill the form.
- Next, submit the form, and you are done.
- Now, your additional email account will be added to your Roadrunner email account.
Apart from it, if you having other roadrunner email problems, then you can contact email customer support representatives to getting instant assistance.
How to Fix Roadrunner Issues in Android?
- Step1. Open the Mail app on your Android.
- Step2. Enter your Roadrunner email address, and hit on ‘Next’.
- Step3. Choose ‘POP3’, and tap on ‘Next’.
- Step4. Enter the Roadrunner password.
- Step5. Under the Incoming Server Setting, enter the required details:
- Username: Enter Email address
- Password: Password
- Server: pop.server.Maine.rr.com
- Port: 110
- Safety type: None
- Step6. Tap on ‘Next’, and then under the Outgoing Server Setting, write the following details:
- Server: SMTP-server.Maine.rr.com
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: Email password
- Port: 587
- Safety type: Not None
- Step7. Click on ‘Ok’. Then select the time, and tap on ‘Ok’ to save the setting.
- Step8. Now restart the application by entering the correct credentials.
How to Fix Roadrunner Issues On iPhone?
- Step1. In your iPhone device, open the settings.
- Step2. Pick mail option contacts, Mail, calendars. Tap on ‘Insert account’, and then ‘Additional’.
- Step3. Select an ‘Add mail account’, and then enter the email details for the title, address, and description.
- Step4. Hit on ‘Next’, and then enter the details Incoming Mail Server:
- Step5. Incoming mail server host: pop-server.Ec.rr.com
- Username: full email address
- Password: account password
- Port: 110
- Step6. Fill in the next details Outgoing Mail Server:
- Outgoing mail server host: mobile-smtp.Roadrunner.com
- Username: Full RR username
- Password: RR password
- Interface: 587, and put the secure server away (or without SSL)
- Step7. Click on the ‘Save’ option.