If you do not know about this feature then, first you need to know about two factors authentication on Facebook. The two factors authentication on Facebook is like a feature of security which helps to protect and secure your Facebook account. Sometimes someone tries to access your Facebook account from a mobile device or browser, in that case, you do not recognize. If you are using two-factor authentications it means that you are able to remember your browser to inform that when you are login your Facebook next time or someone tries to access your account then they send a code on your device i.e. authentication app or text. When you enter that code then you can use your Facebook otherwise they cannot permit to use the account without entering the correct code. This is the very best method to secure your account from other people or hackers. In other words, when someone tries to log in your Facebook from a browser or mobile device you can be alert to use two factors authentication. When the user sets up two-factor authentication, at that time they need to enter a login code that should be unique, in this way they can recognize easily.
Step by step illustrated below to fix two factors authentication on Facebook
- First of all, go to the browser or Facebook application to log in to your account then tap on the three lines which are appearing on the top right corner on your mobile.
- You will get a menu scroll down and find settings option, click on it.
- In the settings, you will get security and login option in the field of security, tap on it.
- Again you will get several options to scroll down and try to find a two-factor authentication option, in that filed tap on use two-factor authentication. When you tap on that point further they may ask to enter your password.
- At last, you should choose one option from the following i.e. use authentication app or text message (SMS) and then tap to continue.