If your Google chrome translate is not responding properly and you have applied all necessary effort but still getting the same issue or error. So, don’t need to panic! Here you will get complete information along with techniques where you can easily get rid of the Google Chrome Translate Not Working issue.
- Open your Google Chrome and go to the URL address bar.
- Add the Google translation and tap on the enter button.
- go to the settings of the webpage & choose the language.
- Tap on Next and select the preferred language from the list.
- Then, hit the start button of the google chrome.
Steps to Fix Google Chrome Not Working Issue: –
Update Your Google Chrome:
If you are using the old version of chrome so Google and your google translate not working on the website then, you have to update your Google chrome without any delay. Also google chrome is a very popular search engine and it provides updates from time to time.
Try Incognito Mode
This is the method if anything is not working in Google chrome. Just close your recent browser and go to incognito mode and open again Google Chrome Translate.
Deleting Cookies and Site Data:
If your Google chrome is loaded with high volume data and bad cookies so just see the below-given method of clear cookies and data:
- Just open your Google chrome.
- Tap on three dots (Situated upper right corner)
- Pick the settings option from the list.
- Scroll down and tap on Clear browsing data.
- In the pop-up, choose all-time in the time range.
- Finally, click on clear data.
Reset Google Chrome Settings to Default:
This makes the main cause of google translate not working properly because if your browser is not getting responses so it will generate issues always. Just follow the below-given steps for reset default browser settings.
- Go to Google chrome.
- Tap on three dots and choose the settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on the Advanced button.
- Go to the Reset and clean up section and tap on the restore setting.
How to Fix Google Translate Extension Not Working?
Google translate makes your language problem easier not difficult, so if you are facing issues on google translate not working 2020 after applying for its extension so don’t worry, here you will get complete fixing steps where you can easily use Google translate extension, just follow the below instructions.
- Check your internet connection because Google extension always works on high-speed internet.
- Users should uninstall the antivirus application.
- Google translator doesn’t respond to bad cookies and heavy data so make sure, before using the extension, just clear all history, cookies, and others.
Causes for Google Translate Extension Not Responding:
- If you are using Google chrome old version so just uninstall Google chrome and re-install.
- Just reset the settings of Google chrome and after completing reset resetting, just restart your computer and then use the Google Translate Extension.
- Clear all the data, cookies, and history from google chrome.
- Remove all bad extensions from the chrome.
- Unable the Google Translate Extension and then re-install again.
Moreover, users can easily solve their Google extension not working issue, if you find the actual issues but if you are facing difficult to find so you can directly contact to service providers for the best assistance.