iTunes – it is a media player, media library, Internet radio broadcaster, mobile device management utility as well client app for iTunes store which is developed by Apple Inc. One can use iTunes to purchase, play, download and organize digital media.
How to Authorize Computer for iTunes- Windows 10?
- You are required to open iTunes
- Now Sign in using Apple ID
- On the top of the page look for the option Account and if one is not able to see the same type Control+B
- Click on Authorizations and among the listed option select Authorize this computer
- You will be required to enter the password before clicking the Authorization button
By taking the steps as above one can do the Authorization for MacOS
How to Deauthorize Computer for iTunes Windows 10?
- One will be required to open iTunes
- Now please enter your Apple ID
- Look for the option Account which is at the top of the page or one can simply type Control+B
- Select Authorizations, among the listed options, select Deauthorize This computer
- In the required field enter password then click the tab on the Deauthorize button
By taking the steps as above one can also Deauthorize for MacOS
Check the list of authorized devices- in case one is trying to authorize a device and you have too many devices on your Apples ID’s authorized list it won’t be possible as we know that the computer limit is five, in this case, one will be required to check the list that is authorized but no longer using iTunes.
Windows 10 – one can take the following steps
- Open iTunes
- Now you will be required to enter the Apple ID
- Look for the option Account on the top of the menu if you are not able to see then type Control+B
- Hit on view my account
- Enter your password click enter and then tap the Sign-in button
- Look for the options Apple ID Summary and you be able to see the list
In a similar manner, one will be able to see authorized devices on macOS as well