Suddenlink has been offering the best of the services to its users. However, but many users have an issue regarding the Change Suddenlink Router Password process. So, if you have also the same issue, thus to help out you with the change password of your Suddenlink Router, here are the simple steps mentioned. Follow these steps to quickly solve the issue.
Simple Steps to Change a Suddenlink Wi-Fi Password:
The steps given here are perfect Google chrome users help out to fast change the default SSID and password of Suddenlink.
- Go to your computer device, and launch any internet browser.
- Then type the gateway address of your Suddenlink router that is “192.168.0.1” for Hitron CGNM-2250.
- Now, go to the login screen, you will need to enter the Suddenlink router login and password.
- Ensure that default the ‘username” is “admin and “password” is “password”.
- Then select “Wireless”, at the upper-right corner. It will open the “Wireless settings” page
- Now, right-click on the “SSID field”. Select inspections in it.
- Then, click on review the ‘Chrome developer’ tools
- Find the painted element from the lots of creepy watching codes available here.
- Hit on “edit attribute”. Then press the “delete” key.
- Then hit on the “Close” button at the top-right corner of the page, which will close the developer tools.
- Now you will receive the SSID field editable. Then Change Suddenlink Wi-Fi Password as per your wish.
Change the Name and Password of Suddenlink Wi-fi:
The users are extremely happy and satisfied with the services being offered with Suddenlink. However, there are times, when most users are unable to follow the process to change the Name and Password of Suddenlink Wi-fi. So, if you are facing the same issue, thus, to fix this issue, users as you can simply follow the steps below quickly.
- Before starting with the process, ensure that the Suddenlink WIFI password is connected with your computer.
- Go to your computer, and launch the internet browser and type “192.168.0.1” in the URL tab.
- Press the “Enter” button, it will forward you to the Suddenlink modem page.
- Then go to the Suddenlink, and press the “Yellow” button to log in to their admin account by entering the correct username and password.
- Next, go to the “Settings” option and click on the “Change password” option and continue.
- Now, create a new strong password and enter the confirm password in the required fields. Click on the “Save” button.
Fix Suddenlink WIFI Password Not Working Issue!
After changed Suddenlink WIFI Password, in case, if your Suddenlink WIFI Password Not Working and you face issues in accessing the router, then do not panic. Follow this simple procedure to fix the problem. You should do is to find the ‘reset’ button on your Suddenlink router, and then hold it for around 20-30 seconds. This will reset it back to ‘factory settings’, involving return back to the default username and Suddenlink WIFI password.
Hence, I hope your issue is resolved now.