AOL mail is not working is a very common problem in this generation. If you are also facing such kind of problem while accessing AOL then you should really need to find an effective way to resolve this problem. If you do not know the process or search to find how to fix this problem then do not get worried because excellent instructions are given below to fix AOL mail not working, you need to follow and get to resolve your issues.
Step by step instructions are given below to fix AOL mail not working
- First of all, you must restart your computer, because many times, your problem is solved by a single restart.
- When your device has restarted then you should open your email in different browsers to use.
- In this situation, you should check your display name.
- You must clear the cookies and caches of your browser on time because it may affect your browser and AOL email services. Therefore, it is very important for the functioning your browser properly.
- You should disable pop up blocking software.
- And disable the firewall, using the MacAfee internet security suite.
By adopting all the steps carefully your AOL mail will get started working.
How do I reset my AOL Mail settings?
If the user faces any kind of problem then they need to reset AOL mail settings. Some users do not know the instructions to reset my AOL mail settings then they do not need to go anywhere because the best instructions are given below, you just follow and get to learn AOL mail settings reset process.
Some instructions are given below to rest AOL mail settings
- First, you unlock your mobile phone and go to the settings on your phone. Click on the settings icon.
- When you have reached on your settings option, scroll down, and find an account & password option, click on it.
- When you open the account and password option then your mail account list will appear. Click on the email id which you want to respond to.
- After click on the mail id, click on the delete account to delete.
- When your account has deleted then go to the main menu by pressing the back button. After that make your phone reset for synchronizing the new settings.
- Wait a minute, click again on the settings option in the menu list.
- Open the settings option and scroll down to find accounts and password icon then click on it.
- After clicking on the account & password option, you need to go to select the Add account option.
- When you click on add account, a list of email id provider i.e. AOL, Yahoo mail, Gmail, etc. will appear. Choose the AOL account from the list.
- When you choose the email provider according to you then they will ask you for username and password. To enter the necessary information, you should follow the screen instructions carefully, you will certainly be able to solve your problem if the IMAP AOL mail server does not respond.
How do I fix an AOL email problem?
Most of the time users face some problems at the time of using AOL email. The problem may be your email is not receiving emails even not sending everyone. In other words, sometimes the user is not able to send his mail to any other person and cannot receive from other users, in this case, they need to follow some instructions to resolve their problem in a couple of times. Most of the people do not know the instructions to fix an AOL email problem, so they do not get worried about it just adopt the given instructions.
Some instructions are given below to fix an AOL email problem
- First, you should check your email filters because most of the time your email filters can bypass your email inbox, the email is sent to a trash folder or a different folder.
- Therefore you should check any filters to make sure your mails are organized.
- The message may be delivered with a delay in transit. This error occurs because the mail server contains heavy internet traffic.
- Unfortunately, apart from waiting, you will unable to understand whether the messages are undone. Therefore you should request the sender to send the message again, in this way you will get confirmed whether the receiver is receiving your message or not.