Google Chrome is one of the best and most popular web browsers. It is a very faster and reliable browser but sometimes user sees Google Chrome is not working properly due to some reason. Millions of people are searching in every second in Chrome. At the time if you also face trouble regarding Google Chrome and want to fix it, but you do not know to fix Google Chrome problem then no need to worry about because excellent instructions are given below you should adopt and get your problem resolved:
10 solution to fix Google chrome is not working:
Solution1: Add Chrome to your firewall exception list:
- First, you should go to the search engine and type Window firewall, and then press enter.
- Then select allow an app through the window Firewall, which is appearing on the left side of the panel.
- Click on the change settings button, and then select allow another app which is appearing right bottom on the screen.
- After that select Google Chrome, click add then OK to complete your process.
Solution2: Clear your DNS cache:
- First, you press the shortcut key (window + X) to open the menu.
- From the list, you select the command prompt admin.
- Then type the commands i.e. ipconfig/ flushdns, netsh Winsock reset, after that press enter.
Solution3: Scan your computer for Malware:
Malware can be a reason for Google Chrome not to respond. Once malware enters your device then they can harm so many crucial things. So you should use antivirus to avoid Malware. Antivirus protects your computer from viruses and you can get advanced security features. When you scan your system for Malware, you definitely get resolved.
Solution4: Run an SFC scan:
- First, you start a command prompt as an administrator.
- Then enter SFC / scannow in the command prompt section and hit the enter key.
- After that SFC scan will start. It will take some minutes to scan.
- Once your scan is completed then you must check that your issue resolved or not.
Solution5: Make sure you are using the latest version of the chrome:
The reason behind Google Chrome is not responding to the reason behind this issue is that, it may your Google Chrome is out of date then you should update the latest version.
- First, open Google Chrome on your system.
- The menu icon is shown on the top right corner on the web browser of the Chrome page, click on help and then select About Google Chrome.
- In this way you will get a new tap, then usually Google Chrome will check automatically for available updates. If available then it will automatically be downloaded.
- When your Chrome is updated then you should check your problem is resolved or not.
Solution6: Clear the cache browser history and cookies:
- Open your Google Chrome on your computer then select settings from the menu.
- Settings will show just before the help. Scroll down and then click on advance.
- Then click on the clear browsing data.
- On the basic section set the time range to ‘all-time’ and then click on clear data.
- When all the processes finished then you check your problem has resolved or not.
Solution7: Disable Extension:
- Open Google Chrome and then go to the menu icon.
- Then find more tools option from the list and then select the extension.
- When you select on an extension that you want to remove and click on the switch icon which is shown next to it.
- After disabling all the extensions then start gain Chore.
Solution8: Check the proxy settings
- First, open settings app to press window key + I button.
- When your settings app is open then navigate the section of network and internet.
- Then go to the section of proxy which is shown in the left pane, then disable all settings in the right pane and check if that helps.
- When all the process is completed then go to check your issues are resolved.
Solution9: Reset Google Chrome
- Open the web browser of Google Chrome and then go to the menu icon.
- Then scroll down and click on the Advanced.
- After that, you will reach on the reset and clean up section, click on Reset settings from those sections.
- Then reset the button to confirm. The reset button will appear on the bottom
- After adopting the above steps you should check your issue is solved.
Solution10: Uninstall and reinstall the browser:
By adopting all the methods which are given below is not beneficial for you then you should uninstall and reinstall the Google Chrome browser. First, uninstall your Google Chrome properly then install it again, it may your browser will work properly.
How to take customer support of Google Chrome?
If you ever need any kind of solution regarding Google Chrome then you should take help from Google Chrome Customer Support with the help of contacts number. So many technical supports are sitting around you to help. There are so many contact numbers are available. All the contact number depends on your issues. The number is authorized by the company. There are so many ways to get in touch with them i.e. user can take help from contact number, they can get in touch with email or end to end support with the help of live chat. The best authentic method is the contact number because sometimes chatting is inconvenient. The contact number is available all time. People how work at night can also call on the same number if he or she feels some suggestions.