How to fix Google Photos Not Working
You are unable to download photos directly from Google Photos. Experiencing the Google Photos Downloading issue is frustrating sometimes. Then you don’t need to worry about it! Because often Google Photos app doesn’t work due to many reasons. These such as, download in a correct way, Folder of downloads is not backed up, Not grant to have storage permission, Storage unavailability, Cache issue, and So on.
Steps to fix Google Photos Downloading issue:
Here are mentioned the following simple solutions fixed the issue quickly. Then follow these solutions instant:
Solution 1: Ensure Turn on Backup Option
First, make sure that your device, the “Back Up & Sync” has “turn on”. Follow these steps to do it “Turn On”, if it’s not:
- Step 1: On your device, quickly open the “Google Photos app”.
- Step 2: Then sign in to your Google Account.
- Step 3: Tap the “Menu” option, at the top.
- Step 4: Hit on “Device folders”.
- Step 5: Now choose the folder and tap “Back Up & Sync On”.
Solution 2: Clear Cache
You must clear the cache for your Google Photos app on your Android phone or tablet. Through clearing the cache, your Google Photos Downloading issue will be solved.
Here’s how to do it.
- Step 1: On your device, go to the “Settings” app, and then find “Apps” or “Apps & notifications” section.
- Step 2: Below the “all apps” option, you need to tap on “Photos”.
- Step 3: Then tap on “Storage” followed by “Clear cache”.
- Step 4: Next, restart your phone.
Once you cleared the cache files, you should try to download Google Photos again.
Solution 3: Ensure Storage Permission
Yet, you can’t download Google Photos or even video from Google Photos, then surely your device requires to have storage permission to store them. To check and grant permissions, via the following steps:
- Step 1: Open the phone “Settings” app, and then go to “Apps & notifications” or “Apps”.
- Step 2: Find there for “Photos” section, underneath “All apps”.
- Step 3: Tap on “Permissions”.
- Step 4: Ensure that it has “Storage” permission.
- Step 5: If not, Turn On “Storage” permission
Solution 4: Restart Device
Sometimes, it’s just a simple restart device quick fixes all the issues. So, restart your phone and then try again to download the photos from the Google Photos app.
Get Help 24×7 To Resolve Issue with Google Customer Service
If the problem Google Photos downloading, is still not resolved, then don’t disturb! You can contact with a team of Google photos Customer Service, who’s work 24 hours to your aid. With the experienced expert’s help, you can immediately solve the issue within just a few minutes. Hence, connect with customer service experts now.