How to reset Apple ID password on iPhone?
In order to have proper maintenance of the account, it is necessary that users reset Apple ID passwords on iPhone at regular intervals. There is an effective procedure through which users can easily do such kind of things on an instant basis and without any sort of hesitation. Such kind of procedures can either be done through direct assistance which can be offered on an immediate basis from some of the best technicians in the market who are open throughout the day and throughout the year. They are anytime reachable through the toll-free phone number. Apart from this, there is also a manual procedure through which users can easily reset the Apple ID password on iPhone. Users looking for the same can simply do is move down the tutorial and follow the legit steps as mentioned down in the tutorial in order to get a one-stop solution for the underlying issue and error. Feel free to consult at any point in time for any sort of doubts and issues.
Steps to quickly reset Apple ID password on iPhone:
- Step 1: Users can open their desire iPhone and then from there they can simply tap on Settings and then on their desire name and finally they can click on Password and Security.
- Step 2: Once that has been done in an effective manner then the next thing which users will need to do is simply click on the option named Change Password.
- Step 3: Users will now need to enter the current password of their account and after having done that they can enter and confirm a new password for the account.
- Step 4: Users can finally tap on Change or Change Password and then they can finally Sign in to their account with their new Apple ID password and enjoy uninterrupted services for the same.
How do I Reset Apple ID Password on iPhone?
yes we are living in the world where we are required to remember numerous ids and password and if one has forgotten the Apple id you can take the actions as below
In case you have two- factor authentication turned on your Apple ID as per the advice we request you to security questions
- Step1: Go on the official website of Apple iforgot.apple.com
- Step2: Now you will be required to enter the Apple Id email address and click continue
- Step3: Among the available options select, I need to reset my password and hit continue
- Step4: Select either to get an email or Answer security questions and click continue and then hit on done
- Step5: If you choose to go with security questions, make sure that you answer the security questions to the best of your knowledge
- You will be required to verify your birthday, click continue
- Once you have answered the security questions hit continue
- In the given field enter the password and reenter the same for the conformation and click on Reset Password
- Step6: If you choose to go with email, open the email you received from Apple and the subject will be How to reset your Apple ID password
- Click on Reset now
- In the required field enter the password and renter the same for the conformation and then hit on Reset password
By taking the steps as above one will be able to reset the Apple ID, as this ID will be required to log in on a new device and even if you have to download something from the iTunes.