These days the use of Zoom increasing in large numbers due to transition, so almost every person is working from home in this pandemic period. There are so many organizations that are using Zoom to conduct meetings and webinars that connect people round the clock in so many countries. People can chat with others remotely via video, text, telephone. You might have heard about a nifty video conferencing app which is also called Zoom. If you want to set up a Zoom meeting in outlook then don’t think much because it is a very easy process you just adopt the given steps
Step by step instructions are given below to set up a Zoom meeting in Outlook
- First of all, you should open the Outlook application on your computer.
- Then click on the ‘Get add-ins’ tool button which found on the ribbon.
- You will get a pop-up window, search for the Zoom schedule.
- You should choose ‘add’ to install this plug-in to outlook.
- After that go to the calendar and create a new Zoom meeting in outlook.
- In the home tab, you should click the new meeting option.
- Then click Add a Zoom meeting button in the ribbon.
- By proceeding with all the steps, sign in to your Zoom account.
- When you get logged in then select your desired video, audio, and meeting settings.
- To insert the Zoom meeting information in the calendar appointment you need to Click on the Add Zoom meeting option.
- When you add recipients in the ‘To’ field then click on the Send button to schedule the meeting.
How to Add Zoom to Outlook?
Zoom is one of the very best platforms for meeting through text chatting, video conferencing, or telephonic. People can schedule the meeting on Zoom very easily. If you are also planning to add Zoom to Outlook but do not know the method then you no need to get worried about it because the best steps are given below for your convenience.
Systematic steps are given below to add Zoom to Outlook.
- First, you will need to download the Zoom add-on to add Zoom to your Outlook email client.
- When you have downloaded then open it. You will see the option ‘Get in now’ click on it.
- Enter the information about your Outlook account then clicks on the ‘Sign in’ option.
- You will get some information you just click on the continue button which appears below.
- After that your Outlook email client will open in your browser, you just click on the install option.
- You will receive information i.e. start using your add-in, you should click on the OK button.
- Now in this way you have successfully added an extension of Zoom to your Outlook account.
- You can use your Zoom add-in and schedule meetings to start video conferencing with friends, colleagues, and more.