If you’re seeking how to Set Up Voicemail on an iPhone! Then don’t worry about it. Here are mentioned the simple and easy steps to set up voicemail on an Android device. Follow these steps now.
Simple Set-Up Voicemail on an iPhone:
- On your phone, first, go to the “Settings” section.
- Then hit on the “Call settings” option, and then choose “Voicemail”.
- Next, type “voicemail” on your Settings search or browse to manually find the correct route to access voicemail setting or Voicemail Setup.
- After then choose your carrier underneath “Voicemail Service”
- Now choose “Voicemail number” and then type it. Ensure your voicemail number can be your mobile number or another person numbers where you desire your voicemails to range/reach.
- Next, a popup will arise on your phone saying “voicemail number change”. Hit on the “OK” button.
- Now, open the dialer on your android phone, and then you have to dial 1. Now your phone would call the voicemail service of the carrier you carefully chose while voicemail setup.
- Then the voice command will give you a PIN or password on call. Enter it. Then record your name by speaking once the voice commands prompt you.
- Now choose what you want callers to overhear when they call you, but you’re not replying. You can pick from default greetings or one of your own records when prompted by the voice command.
- Then a few other settings might be desirable which change as per mobile service providers. Follow the voice commands to go over those.
- Finishing the process to set up voicemail on a phone.
Is Your iPhone voicemail not working!
Despite this, sometimes iPhone voicemail not working at your carrier’s end, due to the bad networking connection. To fix this issue, you should ensure that the connection between your device and carrier works fine. Verify the two parts, one is your iPhone side i.e. Voicemail setting, network setting, & signal status, and another is your Carrier side i.e. server & settings.