In case you do not have a password and is looking to unlock Bitlocker drive without a password then this tutorial can prove to be an effective guide for the same. Through this tutorial, one can get ways to unlock the Bitlocker drive in Windows Explorer and unlock the Bitlocker drive from the command prompt. Users can choose any of the modes which suit them the best and get a one-stop solution for the underlying issue and error without any sort of hesitation or giving a second thought.
How to unlock Bitlocker drive without a password?
Users can also unlock the same through Bitlocker password cracker software download. For any further assistance or in case of any sort of doubts and issues when reading the below-mentioned tutorial then you can always seek assistance from the immensely qualified and skilled technicians who are available all through the day and all through the year. They can be reached through the toll-free service at any point in time in order to get a one-stop solution for the same.
Mode 1: Unlock Bitlocker drive in Windows Explorer
- Step 1: Users can start the process by opening My Computer on their desire desktop or system and once done then they can simply double click on the Bit Locker drive on their Windows Explorer.
- Step 2: Once the above-mentioned step has been executed in an effective manner then the next thing which users can do is simply click on More Options.
- Step 3: Users can next click on Enter Recovery Key and then according to the recovery Key ID users can enter the 48 digit recovery key then they can simply click on Unlock which will ensure that the task has been executed in an effective manner.
Mode 2: Unlock Bitlocker drive from Command Prompt
- Step 1: Users can start the process by opening the Search bar on Windows Taskbar and then there they can simply type in CMD.
- Step 2: From the search results users can simply right-click on cmd.exe and then they can simply choose Run as administrator from the menu.
- Step 3: After having done that in an effective manner the next thing which users will need to do is type in manage-bde -unlock X: -RecoveryPassword and after having done that they can simply do is press Enter.
- Step 4: Finally users can do is enter the recovery key and press Enter to unlock Bitlocker drive and enjoy uninterrupted services for the same.
How to reset forgotten Bitlocker password?
Users looking to reset forgotten Bitlocker password do need to move here and there as below mentioned is the step by step procedure through which users can easily reset forgotten Bitlocker password. In case of doubts and issues, users can simply seek direct assistance from the Bitlocker password recovery toll-free phone number where the immensely qualified and skilled technicians will offer all the necessary assistance to get the issue resolved in one go.
Steps to quickly reset forgotten Bitlocker password:
- Step 1: Users can start the process of recovery by right-clicking on Bitlocker encrypted drive from Windows Explorer and then they can simply enter the 48 digit recovery key to unlock the drive.
- Step 2: Once that has been done in an effective manner than the next thing which users can do is in Windows Explorer they can simply right-click on the Unlocked Bitlocker encrypted drive and from there they can simply select Manage Bitlocker option.
- Step 3: Finally from the Control Panel users can simply click on Change Password on the specific Bitlocker drive and then they can finally reset the forgotten Bitlocker password and enjoy uninterrupted services for the same.