Lexmark printer has become a complex and critical coding via highly talented developers, for this reason, there are multiple advanced features. But sometimes, it doesn’t respond so there might be various reasons such as ink cartridge, Paper jam, Wireless connection, and any other issues. So, here you will get perfect troubleshooting Lexmark printer problems. Just follow the below presented instructions.
Steps to Simply Find A Solution To Your Problems
Here are some quick solutions where you can easily rid the My Lexmark printer is not printing issue. Such as:
- Check internet speed and network strength.
- Check the ink cartridges and use the best quality ink.
- Check the paper setting and rid of the paper jam issue.
- Check all the physical connections like USB, Port, and power.
Therefore, apply all the above-presented solutions and your Lexmark printer will work smoothly but that is not working again so just fix the troubleshooting Lexmark printer problems.
How to Troubleshoot Lexmark Printer Problems?
Solution 1: Make Printer As A Default:
- Tap on the Start button and go to the Control Panel.
- Then, Choose your Printer under the Device and Printer section.
- Right-Click on the Lexmark printer and set it as a Default selection.
Solution 2: Update All the Drivers:
- Go to the Device Manager via the taskbar.
- Choose your Printer and Right-Click on it.
- Tap on the Update and permit to Update All the drivers.
- Finally, tap on the Update Driver.
Solution 3: Resolve the Lexmark Printer Not Printing Ink Issue:
- Check the Clogged Print Heads.
- Solve the Leaking issue of the ink cartridges.
- Install ink cartridges in the right slots.
Solution 4: Reboot your Lexmark Printer:
- If above-mentioned all the solutions have completed so don’t forget to reboot your printer because all the process will not complete without a reboot.