Qatar Airlines Customer Service Number
Qatar Airlines is the world’s five –star Airline and belongs to the Middle East. It is one of the famous airlines to travel to and fro the Middle East and main hub is Hamad International Airport. Qatar Airlines covers about 160 destinations across the whole world. It has a fleet size of 213 and giving flights across Europe, Africa, Central Asia, Far East, South Asia, North America, and Oceania.
Qatar Airlines Flight Status
- For checking flight status so follow these steps:
- First, you have to visit the official website of Qatar Airlines.
- Next, select ‘Flight Status’ which is situated next to the ‘Book’ option.
- Then you have to select ‘Manage Booking’.
- After this, you have to fill asked information and enter them like flight number or origin, destination, date of departure.
Way to Book flight ticket by Qatar Airways Customer Number
It is too simple if you are an avid flyer or a member of the Privilege Club from India then you can just make call the Qatar Airways’ customer support number. I hope you know about the days and times of calling that is between Monday and Saturday from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- In case you are unaware of this so problem follow this method
- The first step is to book a flight or contact Qatar Airways Customer support number. You can have an alternative number also. If failed to dial you can contact to the Privilege Club Member Service Center or reach to Customer Relations Number.
Qatar Airways Check-in is possible online on many flights on Qatar Airways. These available 48- hours – 90 minutes ; prior to departure of your flight. However, Check-in for flights from the United States is opened 24- hours before the departure and check-in for flights to the United States opens before departure from Doha.
There are some things when you do while Qatar Airlines Manage Booking
- With manage a booking, you can see, take a print- out and email your itinerary & ticket.
- Changes in your booking like trip’s dates, time, cabin class and fare class.
- Modify or edit your frequent flyer number and contact details.
- Bring a change in the seat so select your seat.
- Ask for Cancel your booking and refund requests.
- Take assistance for having some services.
- Rent Car, book a hotel or buying extra baggage.
Here are some steps to manage your flight booking quickly:
- First, go to the official website of Qatar Airways and select the ‘MANAGE’ tab.
- Next, you have to fill asked information then click the ‘Retrieve booking’ button.
- Now, you’ll reach Qatar Airways and manage page.
- Here see various options and you have to select the option which you want.
- Once, you’ve followed the instructions then you’ll be able to manage your booking without any trouble.
- But in case you encounter difficulties like unable to manage your flight booking then you are most welcome to contact Qatar Airways booking number.
- If you are looking for technical support then just call Qatar Airlines booking number.
You can retrieve booking with booking number (reference commonly called PNR) or E-ticket. For other enquires you can contact your local offices or locate offices across the world.
Qatar Airways Baggage Allowance
For the first and business classes:
Two bags and each is should weigh less 70 lbs/ 32 kgs. Along with these weight limitations there should these dimensions- 62” /158 cm. dimensions 62in/ 158cm.
However in economy class:
2 bags not exceeding 50lb/ 23kg maximum dimensions 62in/ 158cm.
Qatar Airlines Cancellation Policy
If you want to cancel your ticket or flight changes then you have to confirm your itineraries within 24- hours prior to the flight departure. Qatar Airways cancellation is considered at least 24 –hours before departure of your flight without charging a cancellation fee. In case if your flight is delayed by more about three hours then you can claim refunds.
Qatar Airways Change Seat
Step 1-For changing your seat and meal option, move to qatarairways.com.
Step 2-Choose the option ‘ Manage Booking’ then enter your booking number and last name or if you have privilege club member’ s number & last name then type it for moving ahead.
Next, from the ‘Manage Flight’, click on ‘Modify Seat Selection’/ ‘Meal Preference’.