Try to access your Dropbox account; you need to follow some simple instructions to easily recover/reset your Dropbox account password.
Step to recover the Dropbox account password:
- Step 1: – The first thing you should do to recover your password, Dropbox will go to the website by typing the address in your web browser: http://www.dropbox.com/ once there, you must click on “Login” to find the registration button below.
- Step 2: – Then, instead of entering your data, because you do not remember the password, you must press the phrase “Forgot your password?” To start the password reset process.
- Step 3: – At this time, you are asked to enter the email address with which you signed in Dropbox and made the registration. Write it down, making sure it’s correct; otherwise, the system will indicate an error.
- Step 4: – At this time, you will see a message at the top of the screen confirming that you sent an email so you can retrieve your Dropbox password. So you must go to your mailbox and find this email; if you can’t find it, look at the spam folder or spam if you got there.
- Step 5: – Open the email you received and click the blue “Reset password” button. From there, you will be redirected back to the Dropbox website and request to recover your password.
- Step 6: – Finally, you just have to choose a new password for Dropbox to access your account and continue using the cloud storage services.
- Step 7: – When you have typed and confirmed the new password, your Dropbox folder will automatically open and you can do whatever you want. From now on, you must use the new password to log in to Dropbox and remember not to forget.
Reset Dropbox Account Password
To add additional security to your Dropbox files, you had set a four-digit access code. Unfortunately, you can’t remember it anymore. How would you reset your Dropbox account password on your iPhone and Android?
Do not worry friend! You can easily delete your Dropbox access code and reset it. Your profile credentials will be deleted. However, all its contents will remain secure. Keep reading to find out how it is done!
How to reset the Dropbox access code on iPad, Android, and computer
- Go to dropbox.com and log in to your account.
- Now, Click on your avatar and select Settings.
- Next, you must click on the Security tab.
Under Devices, click on the ‘X’ next to your device
You can also remove the Dropbox account password from the configuration application on your Android device.
The next time you open the Dropbox application on your device, you will be prompted to log in, but an access code will not be required.
Now, when you open the Dropbox application, you will have to log in with your password, but you will not be asked to enter your account password.