This is very irritating suddenly, YouTube has stopped but don’t worry about it because here you will get causes of YouTube not working on chrome as well as perfect solutions to those causes, just follow the below-given instructions:
Common Issues of YouTube Not Working on Chrome:
- Corrupted data in Google chrome.
- Incompatible extensions in the web browser.
- Internet Slow speed.
- The issue on home network router or equipment.
Steps to Fix YouTube Not Working on Chrome
Method 1: Clear all the cache and cookies: Due to the bad cache and cookies of the chrome, YouTube doesn’t respond.
- Open the Google Chrome web browser on desktop or laptop.
- Tap on the three vertical dots. (Situated upper right corner)
- Now, choose the settings from the list.
- Select clear browser data under the privacy and security options.
- Tap on the clear all button.
- Accordingly, after applying the above-given steps, if YouTube not working on chrome again so just try another method.
Method 2: Reset settings of the Chrome:
- By mistake, if you have download corrupted data so the reset settings option will give you a default condition to your chrome.
- Again, open Google chrome and go to the settings.
- Scroll down and press the Advanced button.
- Select restore settings under the reset & clean up section.
- Finally, tap on the Reset settings button.
Method 3: Use Incognito mode:
Before doing anything, just use the YouTube in the incognito mode but if it not working there so just try another method.
Method 4: Re-install Google chrome:
Check the version of google chrome, if you are running YouTube in the old version of Chrome so just remove your current Google chrome and re-install chrome again.
How to Fix YouTube Videos Not Playing in Chrome?
If any YouTube video is not playing in chrome, so there may be several reasons, just see the causes when the video is not responding or supporting in the chrome.
General Causes YouTube Video Chrome Problems:
- Showing any error messages while playing the video.
- Black screen.
- Buffering and loading.
- YouTube videos are showing but not playing
Easy Methods to Fix YouTube Videos Not Playing in Chrome: –
Solution 1: Check Internet Speed:
Due to the slow internet speed, the YouTube video doesn’t respond well. So, just go to internet speed websites and check your internet connection. Your speed should be 700 kbps or depending on the video quality but after then, if YouTube videos not playing in Chrome so just go for another resolving method.
Java script used for the changes, moves, updates of any content of Google chrome without refreshing the page.
- Visit Google Chrome and go to the settings option.
- Tap on the three-horizontal line. (Situated upper left side under the setting section)
- Select advanced options from the list.
- Scroll down and press the content settings.
Solution 3: Restart the Computer:
After applying any above-presented method, you have to restart your computer and then you should use the YouTube on the chrome because if you are not providing a restart process after doing any method so that will not be completed until restart.
How to Prevent Chrome YouTube Problems?
- Users should clean the browser from time to time.
- Check the extension and use the only important extension.
- Don’t use the AdBlock extension for YouTube.
- Always use YouTube via sign-in through Google account.
- On the duration of the YouTube video watching, don’t start any installation or download.
Therefore, if you follow the above-given instructions then, Prevent Chrome YouTube Problems will solve automatically and you can easily browse YouTube videos without any hindrance.