You may have an upcoming meeting coming up and you may have planned to do so using Zoom. But as soon as you may have opened your Zoom account you may have realized that you have started to face Zoom audio, video, or your microphone not working issue. If that is so then this tutorial will offer you a troubleshooting guide to fix such kinds of issues in one go. Follow the guidelines and in case something is not being followed in this tutorial feel free to connect with us and we would offer you all the necessary support and guidance to fix the same in one go.
Different ways to fix Zoom audio, video, microphone not working issue
Zoom Audio Not Working
In case you are facing a Zoom audio not working issue then that case users can try out the below-mentioned troubleshooting guide.
Testing audio before joining a meeting
- Step 1: Once the users have joined a meeting then they can simply click on Test Speaker and Microphone.
- Step 2: This will eventually display a pop-up window to test the speakers in which they can click on Yes so that they can continue to test their microphone.
- Step 3: Users can now click on Join with computer audio in order to exit the speaker and microphone test.
- Step 4: Finally, users can click on Join with Computer audio to join the test meeting with the selected microphone and speakers.
Zoom Microphone Not Working
In case you are facing a Zoom microphone not working issue then that case users can try out the below-mentioned troubleshooting guide.
Testing your Microphone
- Step 1: Users can firstly move on to the microphone section where they can find the green Input level bar when Zoom is picking up audio.
- Step 2: Users will now be required to click on Test Mic in order to test their Microphone.
- Step 3: This will now ensure that the user’s audio has started to record in which they can click on Recording once done which will then playback.
- Step 4: Users can finally check Automatically adjust microphone settings if you want Zoom to adjust the input volume automatically.
Zoom Video Not Working
In case you are facing a Zoom video not working issue then in that case users can try out the below-mentioned troubleshooting guide to fix the same in one go.
Test your camera
- Users are firstly advised to check their camera in case they have turned it ON or not in Zoom. In case they have not then they should turn it ON on immediate basis so that video mode starts to work on Zoom.
- Users need to next check their camera settings or check if the camera is mounted properly with their device or not. In case not then they should immediately fix the same.
- In case something is still unresolved then they can connect with us on immediate basis so that we can help you to resolve the issue in one go without any sort of hassles or giving a second thought.