Google Classroom provides a free online system service for teachers and students to share files. It’s simple to create a google classroom account for teachers, so they can post assignments for students to finish and then grade them.
Steps to Create Google Classroom Account:
- Open a web browser and go to classroom.google.com.
- Now sign in with your Education account.
- Next, a Welcome screen will appear, tap the “+” sign at the top. Select “Create Class”.
- Now, create a class dialogue box that will appear, provide the “Class Name and Section.
- Tap on the “Create” button to create a google classroom account.
How Do I Access Google Classroom?
It is a simple procedure to sign in to Classroom. But before make sure that you must have an active Internet Connection. So, follow the below steps now.
- On your computer, open a Web browser and go to “classroom.google.com”.
- Now tap go to Classroom.
- Enter the email address for your Classroom account. Click “Next”.
- Enter your password and click “Next”.
- If there is a welcome message appear, review it and click “Accept”.
- If you are singing in with your Education account, so click “I’m A Student” or “I’m A Teacher”
- Click on the “Get Started” button.
How Do I Open Google Classroom in Chrome?
Sometimes, students are annoyed to know How Do I Open Google Classroom in Chrome? Then they don’t need to worry about it. Here are the simple steps on how to open and access Google Classroom from home in chrome browser.
- Go to “https://classroom.google.com” in the Chrome browser.
- Then sign in with your G Suite account.
- So, enter your email address or phone in the text box. Click Next.
- Enter the password of your account. Click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instruction, and then Google Classroom will open in Chrome browser.