Google photos are very a simple and easy method to backup digital photos and keep them secure. Thanks to Google for new backup and application for the window PC, in this way users can automatically backup Google photos to your PC. Most people do not know the process so they are always trying to search how to backup Google photos to PC, in that situation they know need to get worried about it because the best instructions are given below, you just follow and get to the backup Google photos and sync.
Some steps of backup Google photos to PC is given below
- First of all, you need to set up the backup and sync desktop app before backup photos to your pc.
- Then click on the blue button of “Backup and Sync” to download and install the app.
- If you are not log in on it then first you sign in to the Google account which you use for Google Photos.
- When you get logged in then click on the backup only photo or videos or all files then click on Next.
- After that choose the folder in which you want to back up or store the Google photos.
- Then select the photos to upload size i.e. High quality or Original quality which you want.
- When you have selected the size of photos or videos, then click on the start button which appears on the below of the screen.
- In this way, your backup and sync will now continue to run on your PC, therefore your files are automatically backed up to Google drive.
How to backup and sync Google photos to iPhone?
Most of the time users lost their photos accidentally, and they want to get back to the Google storage services are helping to protect your photos or videos from lost. If people want to recover or backup and sync their photos they can get but one thing you should keep in mind that Google photo is stored for 30 days only. Therefore if you have crossed the 30 days then you will fail to backup photos or videos. Most of the users do not know the process of Google photos backup and sync iPhone, so they know need to get worried about it because the best instructions are illustrated below, you just adopt the steps and get to the backup and sync of Google photos.
- First, you should unlock your iPhone and open the Google photos app.
- If you do not have the application then you should download the app first.
- Then sign in to the Google account.
- At the top right corner tap your account profile photo.
- After that select photos settings and choose the option of Backup and sync option.
- You should tap the backup and sync on or off.
- In this way, you are able to backup and sync Google photos to iPhone.