Users looking to unblock Adobe Flash on Chrome need not move anywhere as all they need to do is move down the tutorial and follow the steps as mentioned down in the tutorial in order to get a one-stop solution for the issue.
Steps to unblock Adobe Flash on Chrome:
- Step 1: Open the Chrome browser and then from there click on the three dots icon which is available in the top right corner of the window.
- Step 2: A drop-down menu will appear next on to the screen in which the users can simply click on the Settings tab from the list of available options.
- Step 3: Once done that then users can simply do is scroll down and then from there, they can simply click on the Advanced tab which is available at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 4: From the Privacy and Security options users can simply click on Content Settings by scrolling down.
- Step 5: Users can now simply enable Block sites from running Flash switch and in case required then they can also unblock specific sites.
- Step 6: Users can now finally watch the Flash Content on their Chrome browser and enjoy uninterrupted services for the same.
How do I enable Flash on a Chromebook?
It could be that the users may have mistakenly disabled their Flash on Chromebook and they may not be aware of the process to enable the same. If that is so then users can simply do is follow the steps as mentioned down in the tutorial in order to get a one-stop solution for the issue.
Steps to enable Flash on Chromebook:
Step 1: Users can start the process by opening the URL link chrome://settings/content/flash in their respective Chrome browser.
Step 2: Once that has been done then will automatically open the Flash settings page in which users can click on the first toggle button for Ask first to allow and enable sites to run Flash.