How To Get The Windows 10 2020 Update
The update is now available for all those customers who want to install the latest release. If you are one of those and you are ready to install the update then you can follow these steps to get the windows 10 update.
Windows 10 is the latest OS version from Windows which is a product of Microsoft. Windows 10 has added several features over its previous versions and quite updated as well. Now, like all other OS, you can also get updates with windows 10. Now, you may ask how to get the windows 10 2020 update? Well, you can get an update to improve your user experience and have more control, transparency and initial availability of windows 10 update.
This new capability of ‘Download and install now’ is available for all devices running Windows 10, version 1803 or version 1809 which also has the May 21st updates or later installed on them.
- First open your Windows Update settings by Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update.
- Then select Check for updates. Once you see the update appears, you can select Download and install it now.
- Once the download is complete and the update is ready to install, you will be notified about it so that you can choose the right time to finish the installation and reboot, making sure the update does not disrupt you.
How to upgrade to Windows 10 for free?
In case you are using some of the older versions of the operating system and have an interest in using the latest version of the same then there is an effective way through which users can easily upgrade to Windows 10. Such kind of things can easily be done by performing simple steps either through consultation from immensely qualified and skilled technicians who are available all through the day and all through the year. Users can also perform simple steps as mentioned down in the tutorial in order to get the upgrade on an instant basis without any sort of hesitation or giving a second thought. One thing which is important is that users should ensure that they have created a backup for the same.
Steps to upgrade to Windows 10 for free:
- Step 1: Users can firstly land on to the official website of Microsoft’s Download Windows 10 operating system.
- Step 2: Once that has been done in an effective manner then the next thing which users can do is click on the Download Tool Now button and then from they can simply download the .exe file.
- Step 3: Users can now Run the same and then click on the Tool and then they can select the Upgrade this PC now when prompted in order to complete the upgrade process and enjoy uninterrupted services of the latest version of Windows OS.
Windows Sandbox for Testing Software
Windows sandbox is an inbuilt feature of windows 10 which emulates virtual desktop. This is quite useful when you want to test software applications and managed deployments. So, windows sandbox for testing software with the May 2019 updates in windows 10 OS, version 1903 delivers a range of fixes that comes with a new feature in this half-yearly release. Sandbox is quick and temporary, and it boots in a matter of few seconds and once closed, all changes such as a file, app, and system states get deleted permanently and there is no leftover cruft found in VMs or production systems which must be purged manually.
This fact that software runs natively from a common set of Windows files that are stored locally on the host means there is a start-up of a clean environment each time. The Windows Sandbox uses hardware-based virtualization in order to manage efficiently all resources and the kernel—it even runs Microsoft’s hypervisor as a separate instance that is isolated from the host in order to provide for added protection of the underlying host system.
Enable the Windows 10 Sandbox
You can follow below steps to enable the Windows 10 sandbox manually:
- First, you need to log on to Windows with an administrative account on that device.
- After that open Control Panel > Programs and Features, and then click on the Turn Windows Features On Or Off link to open the features checklist.
- Next, you need to scroll down to the feature of Windows Sandbox and once you see it you can place a check in the box, then click the OK button.
- Now, the feature will install, and your computer will prompt you to reboot to complete the installation process.
Using the Windows 10 Sandbox
If you have used a VM before, then you may feel like using an old hat when you use the Sandbox. You can simply copy and paste files directly into the Sandbox as you did with any other VM. You need to know that the drag and drop option does not work in this case. Once the file is in the Sandbox, you can simply proceed. There is an executable file, you have the option to install it in the Sandbox where it’s nicely cordoned off from your main system.
You can note one thing that if you delete a file in the Sandbox, it gets permanently deleted and does not go the recycle bin. So, you do receive a warning when you delete items.
Once you have finished testing, you can close the Sandbox like any other app. This completely destroys the snapshot, which includes any changes that you have made to the OS and any files you copied there.
Windows 10 Customer Service
Windows 10 is a product of Microsoft and you can get the best customer service from them when required. Are you find any problem with windows 10, there is written help on the support page of Microsoft but if that does not help, you can call them and get directly connected to Windows 10 error handling team. Thus, you can get the best windows 10 customer service.
How to Update Windows 10 New Version
Windows 10 May update is available to download from windows 10 update page in the settings. You can choose your time to download the update. You will have to restart your device and then complete the installation process. Once you do it, your device will be running Windows 10, version 1903. You can also check whether you are already running the 2020 Update or not for which you can select View update history on the Windows Update settings page.