AOL mail is one of the best and most popular web-based email service providers all over the world. There are millions of users are using an AOL account. AOL services are compatible with all the major smart devices and they are accessible from every corner of the world. These free web-based email services are offered by Verizon Communications and have more than a million users globally. But there are times when users face issues with their AOL accounts on their devices and one of them is the server outage issue. In the AOL account, your crucial documents and data are completely secure. So there are no chances of fraud or hacking systems in this account. So many secure options are available in this account. If the user faces any type of trouble at the time of accessing the AOL account then there is a solution to all there problems.
However, there are various reasons that my cause AOL Server Down and users can do a couple of things to fix this issue. Here’s how.
Reasons Why AOL Server Is Unable To Respond
Listed below are the top reasons that may cause server outage on your AOL account.
- Your Internet connection is improper or not working at all
- Your AOL account is not updated
- You devise OS is not updated
Therefore, the aforementioned reasons are the most common ones that may cause serve down the issue to your AOL account. Now follow the fixes mentioned below to resolve the serving issue or contact AOL Customer Support to get assistance.
Top Troubleshooting Methods To Fix AOL Server
- Check your internet connection or contact your network service provider
- Update your AOL account or the OS version of your device such as smartphone, computer, tablet, etc
There are some methods to solve Mail Server IMAP AOL is not responding
The Mail server IMAP AOL is not responding is a very common cause. If you also face this kind of problem then no need to worry about it because it is the technical problem which you can solve by following some instructions. Some interesting steps are given below that will help you solve the problem of the mail server IMAP AOL is not responding.
Step by step instructions are illustrated below you should adopt carefully and get your problem resolved:
- Step: 1 Open setting
- First of all, you go to your settings option on your phone. Click on the settings icon.
- Step: 2 Select accounts and password option
- When you have reached on your settings option, scroll down and try to find an account and password option and then click on it.
- Step: 3 Open the Email account
- When you go to the account and password option you will see your mail accounts list. Click on the email id which you want to respond.
- Step: 4 Delete Account
- After clicking on the mail id, click on the delete account (which is shown in red) color to delete.
- Step: 5 Go back to the main menu
- If your account has been deleted, then go to the main menu by pressing the back button. After that let the phone rest for synchronizing the new settings.
- Step: 6 Click on settings
- After a few seconds, click again on the settings option in the menu list.
- Step: 7 Click on Account and Password
- Open the settings option and scroll down to find Accounts and password icon then click on it.
- Step: 8 Add Account
- After clicking on the account and password option, go to select Add account option.
- Step: 9 Select from the list of email providers
- When you click on the Add account option, a list of email ID provider i.e. AOL, Yahoo mail, Gmail, etc. will appear. Choose the AOL account from the list which is giving your problem.
- Step: 10 Sign in
- When you select the email provider according to you then they will ask you for username and password. You should follow the screen instructions carefully to enter the necessary details, you definitely get to resolve your problem, if mail server IMAP AOL is not responding.
Ways to fix AOL Mail Server down issues
Several problems are there with multiple reasons to preventing you from using your AOL mail account. If your AOL mail server down or slow and not responding properly then you must have a look in the given steps to resolve it:
- First of all, you should restart your computer before using your AOL mail account.
- If you wish to use the AOL account in chrome browser, but it may some trouble accessing AOL, in this situation you should switch to another browser and try to access your AOL mail account because this only happens when the browser is not compatible with your AOL account.
- Most of the time your internet connectivity is low so your AOL account is not working. In this situation, you should turn off your data and turn on it again.
- Sometimes your cache data, cookies and browser history are preventing access to your AOL account in this situation, you need to clear your cache, cookies and browser history of your web browser.
- Then you should disable pop-up to blocking the software.
- You should make sure that your antivirus software is not creating the problem with the browser in which you are trying to use your AOL mail account. If antivirus creating the problem then you can make an exception for the web browser.
Furthermore, if everything’s alright and still you cannot access your account then contact AOL Customer Support to get help.